Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel: Fourth Day


When you gave us, Gracious Lady, the Scapular as our Habit, you called us to be not only servants, but also your own children.  We ask you to gain for us from your Son the grace to live as your children in joy, peace and love.  (pause and mention petitions)

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be..
Loving Mother, I place this cause in your hands!
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!
Prayer for Everyday of Novena:
Immaculate Virgin and Queen of Carmel, you are the hope of the sufferer and the consolation of the afflicted.  Look not upon my sins, but remember only that I m a poor soul redeemed by the precious Blood of your Son, and that my heart is sealed with your holy scapular.  Hear my prayer and if it be for the glory of God, your honor, and for the salvation of my soul, grant what I ask in this novena.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment