Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Novena to Our Lady of Mt. Carmel: Second Day


Most Holy Mary, our Mother, in your great love for us you gave us the holy Scapular of Mount Carmel, having heard the prayers of your chosen son Saint Simon Stock.  Help us now to wear it faithfully and with devotion.  May it be a sign to us of our desire to grow in holiness. (pause and mention petitions)
Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory Be..
Loving Mother, I place this cause in your hands!
Our Lady of Mount Carmel, pray for us!


Prayer for Everyday of Novena:
Immaculate Virgin and Queen of Carmel, you are the hope of the sufferer and the consolation of the afflicted.  Look not upon my sins, but remember only that I m a poor soul redeemed by the precious Blood of your Son, and that my heart is sealed with your holy scapular.  Hear my prayer and if it be for the glory of God, your honor, and for the salvation of my soul, grant what I ask in this novena.  Amen.

2 comments:

  1. I beg you dear Lady of Mt Carmel to please let my son John get this job he recently applied for. please dont let this opportunity pass him by- ask our beloved Father to please grant this prayer so that John can get his life back on track. Please please dear Blessed Mother hear my prayer and grant my request.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please remember my brother in law who is having problems with one of his eyes , it may be serious , but we are praying it is not

    ReplyDelete