Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Do You Hear What I Hear? Do You See What I See?



A graveyard full of dead fallen leaves....
With the earth standing still.

Nothing, nothing for the senses,
Save for the gentle swaying
Of color-filled branches.

All of creation,
In transformation!
Gentle breezes, dancing branches
Giving proof to the presence,
Of a Presence.

My heart is lulled to slumber,
This peaceful silence
Oblivious to its surroundings.

Demanding a hearing...

A silent heart hears.....
Only a silent heart can hear.

A harmony of movements..

Tree top branches gently swaying,
Weathered branches softly bending.

No ripple seen on the silky waters,
But the heart perceives something,
Or Someone,
In the silence.

“O send me the Spirit!
I will be filled by His power!”

How can you say
send me your spirit?
When He is there abiding,
Even in His silence.

Enter,
Enter,
Within,
He is there waiting!

Faith will grasp Him,
Love will capture Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment