Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Just Another Day

Everything went well with the hospital trip today.  We were on the road at 6:30 am and was in the hospital at 7:00 am.  Doctor was 2 hours late (as usual) but gratefully, the procedure went better than planned.  Coming back to the nursing home, I spent my day giving the H1N1 vaccine. Not that many willing receivers as expected.  It's awful watching the news tonight with that earthquake in Haiti!  Just the other day, Northern CA was hit by a 6 plus earthquake too.  My family lives in Vallejo, about 5 hours away from where the earthquake was, but was okay.  There is no better time than now to stay close to God.  Life is so unpredictable.

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, Sr. Helena. It is always right to stay close to God. I live (and much of America lives) between the 2 earthquakes. I hope that it doesn't enliven the New Madrid fault, which I live near.

    ReplyDelete