Wednesday, May 26, 2010

R & R

I am just finishing my 4 days of being home.  I had a relaxing time away and was able to do things I wanted to do: nothing!  Time is a curious thing.  When we are busy, we long to be retired.  And when we have all the time in the world, we can't wait to go back to routine.  Aren't we silly creatures?  I shouldn't say I have totally done nothing for that will be a lie.  I did mow the lawn and cleaned the house.  I went out on errands and bought convent supplies.  I was able to go over my blogs and worked on some interesting widgets.  I worked out in the garden and admired the plants showing enormous sign of life.  The weather has been hot recently.  I go back tonight on a two hour drive home.  I caught a cold and my throat hurts.  It must be a touch of allergy since the cold season is practically over.  I was so looking forward to an outdoor barbecue yesterday only to find the tank regular not working. Oh well!  That's why we have the oven, I suppose.  Summer is just starting.  We'll have more cook-out days ahead..

No comments:

Post a Comment