Thursday, October 29, 2009

I Miss Them!


When Jesus said that those who follow Him will receive a hundred fold here on earth - house, mother, father, brother, sister - and persecutions besides- I wasn't expecting the blessings he gave me. Aside from a loving and supportive natural family, He has also given me a second family who loves me and who I love back. I have seen these kids born and now they are growing up before my eyes! How time flies! One day, I won't recognize myself in the mirror! Caleb, Phia and Danny are in Florida for a year with their parents. I have no idea when I'll see them next. Hopefully sooner than later. I do miss them. They are so much fun to be around. But with them growing up to be teenagers, I may have a hard time keeping up! God bless them and may they grow up filled with God's love and wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment