Tuesday, January 19, 2010

A Busy World We Live In

There is so much going on in the world it seems.  The unrelenting coverage of the Haiti earthquake, the recently concluded MA senatorial election, health care bill opinions and debates, nature's snow storms and dangerously low temperatures in many parts of the country, etc.  Sometimes it can get so fast and quick that I have no time to think.  Things are hectic in the workplace too.  I am  feeling the weight of many things lately.  Sometimes I pray the words of the Psalmist: "I wish I had wings so I can fly away.."  But this is where God is.  This is where the will of God has placed me.  Faith is not about feelings.  It is not even about understanding.  It is about surrender and determination to embrace whatever comes. This is a lesson taught in the everyday, over and over and over again..

No comments:

Post a Comment