Saturday, February 06, 2010

Excitement Is Contagious!

I cannot explain to you why I feel excited about tomorrow's Superbowl.  I don't even understand football.  Excuse me, I should change that to "didn't" because the last time I was home, I had a crash course on Football 101 from my brother.  But  from the little I learned, I am now excited to find out how much of it I really learned.  So I will be watching the game and for the first time I won't be rooting for just any one whose got the ball.  Speaking of who to root for, I can say that is hard.  I'd like the Saints to win because of what New Orleans endured with Katrina, and I want them to experience the great victory of being winners.  But I also like the Colts because Peyton Manning is a great quarterback (so they say).  So we shall see. Unfortunately, I won't be home to watch the game with Dad and my brother.  But I'm sure we'll be on that phone during the breaks.  It's fun to be together and watching something exciting.  So, enjoy everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment