Sunday, July 18, 2010

Sunday is My Day

Our convent here at the Motherhouse is usually quiet, but on weekends, it is exceptionally quiet.  So it is this Sunday.  It was nice looking out the river today after that exciting flashes of lightning after midnight and the heavy rainfall overnight.  It was so tranquil and not a ripple that I can see on the surface of the river.  The air was much cooler too.  Once a month, we have Exposition and adoration of the Blessed Sacrament for religious vocation to our Congregation.  After our 9:30 am Mass today, we did just that.  I just came out of my 2 - 3 pm "watch" where I kept Our Lord company.  I wasn't much of a company since I was falling asleep!  Oh well, God bestows His blessings even when we slumber!  God is so good!  I am so blessed to be living in the same house with Him.  "One day within your court is better than a thousand elsewhere!"

No comments:

Post a Comment