Thursday, January 20, 2011

Love at First Sight!

I picked up one of our Sisters who went home to visit her sister in Marlton, NJ for a week.  I opened their door and this beautiful dog came running to me! He was so cute and really friendly.  He didn't stop jumping and when I sat on the sofa he jumped up and cuddled  on my lap! Now who would not fall for a dog like that?  His name is Jack and I believe he might be a Maltese terrier.  I wished we could have taken him home with us for a short while.  When I was in high school I got a dog I named Snoopy after the famous Charlie Brown character.  He was a lovable dog.  He died by the time I went to college.  I wish I had a dog but I would not want it in the convent.  Maybe someone in NJ would give it to me as a gift.. (sigh)!

No comments:

Post a Comment