Friday, March 19, 2010

It's been a while since I wrote something here.  The flu virus got me good this time!  I went home to what I hoped was going to be a relaxing time off, only to be confined to bed with bouts of cough, sore throat and body aches.  On top of that I had to face many hassles driving around closed NY thruway and local NJ streets when I finally was up and able.  I wanted to wrap up my packing in preparation for the move, do some some Easter shopping for our local Superior, but instead..  Oh well!  There is a saying "Man proposes, God disposes."  I'm still nursing a cold and so I ask for prayers that I recover quickly in time for the Easter Triduum.  I provide the music and singing for the liturgy and I hate to spoil our liturgical celebrations.

Have you been enjoying the nice weather lately? It's been a long time coming!  What a gorgeous day today even though most of it I savored from my window.  I'll get the real taste of it tomorrow when 3 other Sisters and I go for a diocesan youth conference in am.  I learned how to upload on you tube.  Check this out and tell me what you think.  I'm still a novice at this, but it s really fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love it!

    Abrupt ending though!

    (The earlier one, the slide show, also has an abrupt ending.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I agree I still have to work on a smooth ending.

    ReplyDelete