Friday, June 18, 2010

God Is Good

I could not help but be grateful for all God had given me.  Aside from my own family living in California (and siblings in the Philippines), I also have a family living in New Jersey.  I spend most of my free times with my adopted Dad and brother.  My acquiring them was really providential and I hope they love me as much as I love them.  It reminds me of the words of Jesus pertaining those who leave all to follow Him, how they would receive mothers, fathers, homes (and persecutions besides) even in this world.   I have known them for 17 years and that is incredible since I have never kept a relationship that long with anyone except my own family!  With Father's Day just a couple of days away, I am grateful for having two Dads to celebrate!  Family is a great gift from God who is Himself a family in the Trinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment