Monday, July 13, 2009

Please God, come to our aid!


I just finished reading some articles on Life News and I am left weak. President Obama is not sparing anything to advance the cause of abortion. The menu of the day- nominating Judge Sotomayor to the highest office in the land (with assured victory considering the 60 democratic votes tipping the scale), nominating Dr. Benjamin as Surgeon General (who is pro-abortion Catholic), stripping funds for Abstinence Education Programs, passing a bill to fund abortion in the nation's capital, etc. When does it stop? Will it ever stop? In the end I sat back and asked the question, "My God, how can you allow all these to happen?" We really need to do some serious praying in this country. My God, I have to do something. This is just so terrible..!

No comments:

Post a Comment